- Ice Cream Cafe
Ice Cream Cafe
Overlooking the Newfound River, this historic 1767 grist mill on the way to Newfound Lake makes for a memorable destination for locals and visitors alike!
Thursday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Friday: 12 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday: 12 pm - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
* Please note that the food grill closes 1/2 hr before closing and the Swirl-in closes 15 min. before closing.
Grilled Paninis "NH's Best Grilled Cheese" - WMUR Channel 9
- Fresh Salads
- Ice Cream Made from Scratch!
- Scoop Shop, custom swirl-in flavors, signature fudge sauce
- Espresso (locally roasted)
- Gold Medal Winning Wines
- Selection of NH Beer
- Free WIFI & Kids Area
- America's Best Handcrafted Fudge (call ahead to order specific flavors)
Come Visit Today!
2 Central Street
Bristol, New Hampshire 03222
We are proud members of NH Made
What people are saying about The Mill Ice Cream Cafe:
"Lots of ambiance, great entertainment."
- Pearl, Manchester, NH
“A small, friendly place with good food and fun entertainment that is affordable.”
-Linda, Danbury, NH
"A truly unique business that brings fun, culture and excitement to Bristol.”
– Tom, Bristol, NH