- Ice Cream Cafe
Ice Cream Cafe
Overlooking the Newfound River, this historic 1767 grist mill on the way to Newfound Lake makes for a memorable destination for locals and visitors alike!
Winter - Fridays only, 6 pm - 9 pm for Open Mic
Handcrafted Ice Cream Made from Scratch!
- Our artisan ice cream is made in small batches right in our shop. We do not use commercial mixes, additives, or artificial ingredients of any kind. We make our own bases with simply milk, cream, eggs, sugar and NOTHING else!
- We offer custom "Swirl-In" flavors using our homemade ice cream or frozen yogurt ( vanilla, chocolate, dairy-free or sugar-free). Create your own flavor with frozen fruit, candy, cookies or even pies!
- Our signature fudge sauces are made from our award-winning fudge (no corn syrup or artificial ingredients here!)
- We proudly server coffee and espresso drinks made with Cafe Monte Alto dark roast beans
- We're famous for our nationally acclaimed fudge - voted #3 in the country by a MSN national poll and #5 by Paula Deen! Made with all natural ingredients and a touch of local honey. No corn syrup added!
- Kids play area
- Garden by the Newfound River
- Free WiFi
Come Visit Us!
2 Central Street
Bristol, New Hampshire 03222
We are proud members of NH Made
What people are saying about The Mill Ice Cream Cafe:
"Lots of ambiance, great entertainment."- Pearl, Manchester, NH
"A truly unique business that brings fun, culture and excitement to Bristol.”
– Tom, Bristol, NH