Earn Extra Money Working from Home
Fudge Fundraising Consultants Needed
About The Mill Fudge Factory
We are family-owned and operated, serving the highest quality fudge and ice cream since 2006. Our mission is simple: to make people happy. Our fudge is made with all natural, fresh ingredients and we have been recognized as one of the Top 5 fudge companies in America by Cooking with Paula Deen magazine. ...Read More.
This is a great opportunity for you to earn some extra money while making a difference in your community!
It requires no money up front and we provide solid training and an absolutely free package with everything you need. With our commission-based program, you can create a convenient work-from-home business for yourself while offering an excellent fundraising opportunity to schools, teams, nonprofits, churches, etc.
We are seeking outgoing people to find and register groups interested in raising money with our fudge. We’re looking for people who are involved in their local communities (schools, churches and nonprofits) who can leverage those relationships in order to help these groups raise funds they need to meet their goals. We’re also looking for people with the ability and confidence to build a network of connections.
We have developed a very successful fundraising program that allows groups of people to raise money for their team, class, club, or charity by collecting fudge orders and earning up to 30% of their sales. We have helped groups raise over $25,000 and would like to help more groups raise even more money.
Since we specialize in fudge manufacturing, we need help in finding suitable organizations that can benefit from our fudge fundraising program. This is where you come in!
This is a risk-free opportunity with no financial investment from you or from the group raising money. The groups will raise between 25 and 30% of their sales, and you will earn 10% of their total sales! You do not need to sell any fudge yourself! You are simply letting people know about a proven fundraising program, and getting them enrolled so they can raise some money for their group or cause.
As you’ll see in the “Income Potential” section below, you can earn a significant amount of money, especially year after year, as groups tend to come back again and again. These campaign returnees help you earn even more with very little effort on your part. Once you bring in a client, they are your client as long as you line them up again. If you put a lot of time into this effort, you could turn “a little extra money” into a lucrative part-time job.
You can set your own schedule and decide how much or how little time to invest. We do require that you commit to at least 2-3 hours per week in order to make this relationship worthwhile for you and for us.
This is a perfect opportunity for people who work part-time or stay-at-home parents who need some extra income. It is ideal for those who want to earn money while supporting causes you believe in, and making a positive impact on the community.
What We Provide
- 10% gross sales commission on all your clients’ fundraising sales, paid by business check, mailed within two weeks after completion of a fundraising campaign, along with a financial summary showing how your commission was calculated. During busy holiday periods, the checks will be sent within two weeks after the holiday.
- Sales kits containing:
- Customized full-color sales brochures with your contact info on them
- Sample fundraising materials
- Customizable email templates and sample phone scripts
- Training and professional support from a family company that has been in business for nearly 8 years with access to an experienced professional fundraiser who can coach you and answer questions.
- Free fudge samples shipped to any group seriously considering doing a campaign
- Leads from our website that match your geographic or organization-type focus
- We follow-up with your clients after registration with a simple campaign agreement. We make sure they have everything they need for their campaign.
- Reach out to organizations seeking to raise money. See suggested types of organizations here.
- Use email templates to contact many organizations efficiently
- Follow-up with phone calls where appropriate, using sample phone scripts
- Use your network to find groups in your community that need funds
- Follow-up on leads sent to you by The Mill Fudge Factory
- Optional: attend community events to promote the fundraising program
- Register organizations interested in doing a fundraiser
- This can be over the phone or in person. Once they have decided to do the campaign, you can fill out the registration form on our website. Just make sure to select your name in the section, “How did they hear about the campaign?”
- Suggest to team captains that they customize our email templates and send to their team members.
- Follow-up with your organizations half way through their campaign. This helps them feel supported and offers a reminder to stay focused on raising as much as possible.
- Keep track of your clients from year to year so you can follow-up with them in future years and set them up again for another campaign. Once they succeed one year and raise a significant amount of money, they’ll want to do another campaign the following year and they tend to get better and better at it!
- You earn 10% of total sales of all the groups of people you line up. It’s like having your own sales force working for you! You don’t need to sell any product yourself. The more campaigns you register, the more you earn.
- You can earn 10% of your client’s sales every year you line them up to participate. Most groups make our fudge fundraising program an annual tradition and it takes very little time to get them to sign up the 2nd and 3rd years, etc.
- A campaign usually sells between $500 and $5000, with an average of approximately $1500 per campaign. This means that on average, you can earn approximately $150 for each campaign you register! Of course, the bigger the campaign, the more you will earn!
- The more effective you are at recruiting groups to raise money, the more money you will earn!
- One of our fundraising reps earned over $700 in one month.
- Outgoing, socially-oriented personality
- Community-minded person with lots of local connections, or the ability and confidence to build a network of connections
- Computer-savvy with internet, basic computer and telephone skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2-3 hours per week for pursuing organizations
Desired Qualifications (Not Required)
- Sales experience
- Experience as: PTA officer, youth group director, youth/sports events organizers, coaches, school administrator, educational products salespeople, teachers, parents
- Fudge lovers!